We decided to visit Cape Code, which is a couple hour Southeast of Boston.
During our long weekend, we were having a picnic. Afterwards, we found a tree swing to relax on while finishing up our strawberries and bottle of wine. Joshua pulls out this picture book he made for me, Z is for .... It is an ABC book, where he incorporated our history together for each page. It was very romantic and thoughtful. I feel so blessed and I'm excited to spend the rest of my life with him :-)
During the rest of the month, we celebrated with friends. Going to dinner several times, and threw a party! I love how supportive our friends are of Joshua and I. They are an amazing group of people.
Although this month was mostly full of celebrating Joshua and my decision to spend the rest of our lives together, I also completed my workout goal from May, and started a new fitness program.
In May I started a 30 day yoga challenge, and it ended on June 13. Afterwards, I felt great; however, I decided to take a break from hot yoga, and give barre a try! Barre is a full body workout, that incorporates a ballet barre for many of the exercises. It is low impact, and focuses on hips, thighs, butt, abdominals, and arms. I joined a new studio, The Bar Method, on June 28, and started a 6 week trial. I am very excited to see the results.
No comments:
Post a Comment